Goes in the left margin for all critical intel
Boise CPR Classes
- BoiseCPRclasses.com is run by American Heart Association instructors
- Flexible class schedules at our location. Or...
- Mobile Certification Services at your location.
- Last-minute certification available.
- If you need the American Heart Association's "BLS for Healthcare Providers"
or "Heartsavers" certification NOW, give us a call at (208)371-2287 and we can
get you certified today.
- When are your classes?
We have the Heartsavers and "BLS for Healthcare Providers" classes on weekday evenings.
American Heart Association certification
cards are given
out at the end of class. If our current schedule doesn't work for you, we can schedule a
1-on-1 class during the week. Call us at (208)371-2287 for more information.
- Do You travel?
We sure do; we cover the entire Boise area.
- Do you offer Automated External Defibrillator(AED) training?
Yes; all of our classes include the AED component.
- After completing the class, which organization will
I be certified through?
You will be certified through the American Heart Association.
American Heart Association certification is valid for two years.
- How much is this going to cost me?
The "BLS for Healthcare Providers" and Heartsaver scheduled classes are $65.00.
- OK, how do we get started?
Give us a call at (208)371-2287, and we'll work out a day and time for
- Where are you located?
We are located in the city of Boise
CPR Training in Boise and surrounding cities.